Specialist in wastewater technology
During the training, you will be actively involved in the monitoring and maintenance of our wastewater treatment plant and all related activities. You get to know the complete production operation, work in our maintenance department, when it comes to the mechanics and electrics of the wastewater treatment plant, and in the context of your training you deal intensively with the topics:
- Operation and maintenance of wastewater treatment plants
- Sampling and analysis of sewage and sludge in the laboratory
- Documentation, quality and environmental management
- Sewage sludge treatment
- Operation and maintenance of drainage systems
- Electrical systems in wastewater engineering
The theoretical part of the training is taught at the vocational school in Hanover. The training period is 3 years.
Prerequisites for training as a specialist for wastewater technology is a very good secondary school graduation or the intermediate maturity, a strong interest in the natural sciences subjects chemistry, physics and biology, craftsmanship and technical understanding.
Are you a team player, open-minded and enjoy learning? Then apply now!
If you have any questions about training, please contact:
Tel. +49 5533 9702 215
Applications resumes to
HELLER-LEDER GmbH & Co.KG